Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Birthday

So. my 25th birthday was on Sunday. Wow, I feel so old. Not as bad as last year though, I think it was because I had a newborn my last birthday and boy, did that make me feel old. Well, I take comfort knowing Jordan is 2 years older than me and I have no room to complain. I've come really far for only being 25. Most women my age don't even own a house, let alone are married (lest they live in grand-olde UT).

My parents gave me great seats to the Jazz game on Friday night and for the first time in my life I had to look up at the jumbo-tron! I was 6 rows away from center court and I was so close I could hear everyone talking! I never realized how skinny b-ball players are! They look so big on TV!! They are scrawny men with chicken legs!! Ok, not all of them, but I was surprised at how many were!

Jordan also got me a new camera! Hallelujah! I love it! I've been forgetting to bring my camera into work to upload my new pics, so bear with me. I will get photos soon and videos! We decorated our tree on Sunday and I have some cute pics of my baby girl helping mommy hand ornaments. Sarah is such a doll, I can hardly contain myself!

Thanksgiving was great! Justin and Lindsey came up from AZ and my Mom and Dad came down from Logan. Jordan's family joined as well and we had a total of 11 people with Sarah. It was a lot of fun and bless Jordan's soul, he cleaned up the entire meal, including dishes!! I knew I married him for a reason!

I hope every one's Turkey day went as well as mine! I am looking forward to Christmas this year with Sarah. She is already so cute, I can't wait till Christmas morning to watch her open gifts and think the best part of them is the box!

2 comments:

Munford Family said...

Happy Birthday! Congratulations on the Thanksgiving at your house.

Megs said...

I totally thought of you on your birthday, I didn't forget this year! So happy birthday, I am way excited to see your cammera.