Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Tree Decorating

Finally, some pictures! I love my new camera, it is so cool!! Here are some pictures of Sarah helping me decorate our tree this year and also the tree mostly finished (we have a star on top this year).

Every year we collect an ornament, so when Sarah gets married and leaves home she will have enough ornaments for her own Christmas tree. My parents did this for me and my siblings and I love pulling ornaments out every year and remembering when I got them and what they each mean to me. Some are more special than others, of course, but they all hold a very special place in my heart. I hope Sarah feels the same way when she's older. This year we all got snowmen ornaments.

What traditions does your family have when decorating the Christmas tree?

0 comments: