Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gearing up for Turkey Day

So, I am getting ready for the big Thanksgiving Day this year! It is at my home and Jordan's family is coming, my parents, and my brother Justin and his wife Lindsey from AZ. It will be a lot of fun, but man, oh, man, a lot of work!! So, Jordan is working nights this week and his mornings are filled with cleaning the house (fun for him, but hey, it's his family). He was the one to invite my family along, so he is cleaning this year. He's a good sport about it and I am so glad I married a man who knows how to clean, I mean, really clean. The Lord knew what he was doing when he sent Jordan my way, that's for sure!! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! Safe traveling to those who are going elsewhere this year!

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!