Friday, December 5, 2008

Haircut....Short!!

So, I got a haircut today on my lunch break. I told her not to cut it shorter than my shoulders, but to style it differently than what it was because I felt like I needed to pull out of the "high school" style (really long and kinda blah!). So, I said go for it and I wouldn't be mad. I'm not mad, or sad, or anything really right now. Just kind of numb. But, I do like it. And my hair grows back really fast, so no frets, if I end up night liking it I will grow my hair out again. So, here's what it looks like!

2 comments:

Megs said...

I know what you mean by needing something different. I like it, I really didn't like my hair until I started playing with it and now I love it. Just give it time! You look oh so hott!

Munford Family said...

Looks good! I have been cutting my hair shorter after having kids, but haven't made it quite to the shoulders.