Friday, December 5, 2008

"Fa-la-la-lah, la-lah, la-lah!"


Ok, so that was an odd attempt at trying to convey singing in the title of this post. All well, I tried. I am so excited for Christmas!

Okay, so looking at the sweet innocent face of Sarah Marie you'd think she was a good little baby. Well, she is most of the time...

Sarah is already being a stinker-roo and trying to open her gifts. I haven't placed them under the tree, in fear I'd come home to scraps of paper everywhere and Anna dead underneath the wrapping paper, so I've hidden the gifts in a room Sarah's not allowed in. However, last night I had some youth over to practice for the musical and Sarah conveniently found the gifts and wanted to open each and every one of them. Well, she's a cute stinker that's for sure. Christmas this year will be exciting, especially because Sarah gets the whole "rip and shred" concept of wrapping paper.
Oh, I also joined Facebook after much prodding from some friends, so you can find me there as well under Natalie Resch.

0 comments: