Thursday, December 11, 2008

Temple Square Lights

Last night Jordan, Sarah and I went to see the lights at Temple Square. They were absolutely beautiful! Sarah loved looking at all the lights! She was reaching out to them, waving at people she didn’t know, and being as cute as cute can be. This year they put a resin nativity scene on the reflection pool! Can you believe it? It is so cool, I had to take a picture!


Sarah was bundled up warm, of course, because it is so stinking cold here! She looked so cute in her pink hat and pink mittens. Everyone was whispering how cute she was as we walked past them. But who wouldn’t?! Look at what a cute little white Eskimo she is!!
Sarah has also found her pook-a-newy (belly-button)!! It is so cute! She will lift her shirt up and "beep" her own pook-a-newy! It is so adorable! I caught some on video, but she wasn't into it once I got my camera out (go figure!!). So, it is a cute feed, but it takes some egging on for her to "beep" herself.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

I would have to second that you sure have an adorable eskimo!!