Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Adventures At The Park


I took Sarah to the park yesterday since the weather was so nice. I simply couldn't resist. It was time to set down the TV remote and head for the outdoors. I'm so happy the sun is out as is the blue sky! Spring is on its way.

Sarah had a lot of fun on the large slides. She loves going down them over and over again.


It was fun watching her have so much fun. She's still mentally little, just physically tall. It's neat watching her little mind connect things together and learn how to control her body. She was a little iffy going over the bridge, since it moved when her stepped on it, but she was brave and bold and went over it. I'm so proud of my little angel. She's growing up so much!!


When it was time to go home, she didn't want to. I remember being little and going to the park as well. I never wanted to leave either. I just wanted to stay and play. But, we had to head home to make dinner. So I picked her up and began walking home. Soon she understood and we were off. I told her if today was nice, which it is predicted to be, I'd bring her back to the park to play some more. Perhaps Sarah will meet some new friends as well.

0 comments: