Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Expecting...

So, Jordan and I are expecting another addition to our family come the end of September. As of a couple weeks ago, everything looks great with baby. April 14th we find out the gender! Yeah!!! I think it is a boy, but Jordan "doesn't want to count his chickens before they hatch." Well, it's prevented us from discussing names thus far. I don't want to get into those debates before we know whether it is a boy or girl. Below are the very first ultrasounds of baby.

These were taken at week 8. The baby is much, much bigger now. First tri, see ya later!!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Congrats, I'm so happy for you guys! Is Sarah understanding at all?? OMG congrats!!

Gail said...

Congrats again - I saw your post on FB too! April 14th sounds like a wonderful day for good news (it's my Birthday). I'm very happy for you guys - keep us posted!

Megs said...

Yay I am so excited for you guys. I love spoiling all my friends babies!

Munford Family said...

Congratulations! I love what Jordan said, it sounds like him! I hope all goes well!