Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dancing Queen...err...Princess


Sarah loves to dance. But, before she can begin to dance she must first put on her princess dress. Either she is Snow White or she's Princess Aurora. It's quite adorable. She loves to spin around so her dress twirls and sparkles in the light. Anytime Sarah hears music playing, she runs into her room, grabs a dress, and begins to entertain. Below is a video of her showing off her dance moves.


Sarah plays with her dresses so much they are in need of some mending. Another thing to add to my list of motherly duties. One day I'll surely get to it...hopefully before she gets too big to wear the dresses.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Sooo cute. I love the dress up stage. They say it comes back during the teen years, except us parents aren't as excited about what they want to wear. I crack myself up!
By the way, how's Bekah doing in sunbeams? She's our most content child so it would surprise me if she's giving you any trouble, but let me know - she can be a stinker too.

Megs said...

She is so adorable! She is such a princess and I can totally see her a dancing queen in more dresses just like her momma. Remember those days? Much love