Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Life Reminders

Yesterday a man from my ward was suddenly killed in a motorcycle accident. He wasn't disobeying any laws, in fact he was driving under the speed limit, when he hit a deer on 1300East in SLC. He had a helmet on too. But his life was still taken. He has left behind a wife and 7 kids, the oldest 14 and the youngest 18 months.

It is sad that this sort of thing has to happen to make me remember how precious this life really is. I can't say I will die tomorrow or the next, but I think we should live our lives as if it could. We really never know when our time may come. I can only hope I will be around long enough to see Sarah grow old. Jordan and I have always prepared for the worst--we both have life insurance policies--but it would still be devastating nonetheless.

Well, that being said I just want to let you all know I love ya! Truly I do, otherwise I wouldn't have passed my blog website on to you!!! God bless everyone of you and your families!

0 comments: