Monday, June 16, 2008

Fishing!!

So, I finally went fishing!!! It took long enough!!! We went up to Timpanogas, Silver Lake and enjoyed an afternoon fishing and relaxing in the mountains. I hadn't realized how much I missed it. I hadn't been fishing for over a year, something unheard of, because of all the events in my life. Now that Sarah is a little older it is easier taking her places. But, she still got filthy. I had a taste of how dirty Sarah will get at Cottonwood. I have to say, fishing with Daisy and Sarah is not the easiest thing to do. Daisy loves the water and loves to fetch, so I am sure you can make the connection. Let's just say I had a fish on the line till Daisy decided to join me. I was irked, but hey, such is life.












Jordan tested out his float tube and LOVES it. He told me I had to outfit myself before we go to Cottonwood at the end of the month. Well, I don't mind! I have wanted a float tube for a while now. That red dot clear out there is Jordan. A little surprising considering he is afraid of water!! I have rubbed off on him--I am a fish.

Sarah has taught herself how to play 'peek-a-boo' without mommy or daddy covering her. It is so cute! She was playing on the way home from fishing. Isn't she a doll?!





1 comments:

Munford Family said...

Such pretty pictures! If you guys ever go up American Fork Canyon let us know we live next to it and would love to see you! Sara is so cute!