Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Weekend Fun

So, it has taken me a while to write again. I left my camera at home, so no pics today. I will be sure to update with pics as soon as I can.

Sarah is just as cute as ever! She is standing up all the time now. She stands up on Daisy, the couch, chairs, and the piano. She even can reach the keys because she is so tall and plays the piano for us! It is really cute! I have an adorable picture of her jamming out on the piano. Perhaps I have a Mozart on my hands...hmm?

Jordan and I have started on our basement. After years of saying we were going to start we finally have. I am glad too. I need an office space for all my Private Quarters things. Right now they are hanging out my room taking almost my entire side of the room. It will be nice to have my space back again and not sharing it with catalogs and such.

Jordan and our neighbor kid Adam planted 4 trees in our yard last Saturday. One red maple and three eastern red buds. I just have to wait a few years for them to mature and I will have one good looking yard. That is the hard thing about building a home--landscaping. I will have to take a pic of my yard so everyone can see what we have done. I love my front yard, my backyard is getting there (we want to add black lava rock all around the perimeter of the house and fence). Give my plants another few years to mature and we are set! How is everyone else's yards coming along?

My veggie garden is doing really well this year too. I have been cultivating lettuce for the last couple of weeks. I think in a week or two I will have some peas as well. Yum! Sarah will enjoy those just as much as me. I hope you all have fun plans for the weekend! I goin' fishin'!

0 comments: