Friday, June 13, 2008

Sarah the Stander-Uper

So, I finally remembered to bring my camera with me to the computer. (Sighs) It took me long enough!! Isn't my little girl so cute!!! I can't believe how big she has gotten in the last couple of weeks. She just never seems to stop growing.

Sarah has also learned to shake her head 'no'. She doesn't know what it means, she just knows it makes everyone laugh. I have tried several times to catch this on camera, but she freezes up. She'll smile for the camera, but that is about it. So, here is what happened when I tried to tape her cute 'no'.

Tonight we are looking forward to a BBQ with our neighbors the Reinfelts. They are awesome and we love living next to them. I am sure when Sarah is a little older she will feel the same. Anna likes them too. It is so nice living next to people you get along with.

Last week Sarah and I went to Logan and spent some time at the farmer's market and also the Providence Carnival. It was a lot of fun! Sarah enjoyed watching cousin Abby on the rides. By this time next year I am sure Sarah will be tall enough for all the kids rides. She is already up to Abby's chest, and Abby is the tallest person on her t-ball team. Anyway, that was the update about last weekend...which was also very cold!!

Daisy still hasn't really figured out how to avoid...or what is the right word...hide from Sarah. Sarah loves to stand up! Even on Daisy. Daisy, however is a very social animal so she doesn't like to be in another room when someone isn't in there with her. So, if we are in a room close to one of Sarah's gates then Daisy will take the opportunity and 'hide'. Sarah doesn't mind, she still seems to find ways to get Daisy.

The other Sunday, Sarah was wearing her beautiful pink dress Nana gave her. I couldn't resist taking a picture. Sarah is so pretty in pink! Of course my front yard garden only has deep colors like red, yellow, and purple, so my pinks are all in the backyard. This picture was take nest to my variegated weigela that was in bloom (pretty, huh).


I hope everyone has a great Father's Day weekend! Jordan, I am sure, will.

0 comments: