Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bear Lake Fun!

Bear Lake was actually nice this weekend. Monday was rainy, but that was it. It was partly cloudy the rest of the time, so when the sun was out it was really nice! Sarah had a great time on the swings. She cooed, laughed, and giggled. Isn't she cute?!

We also played with Abby and Auntie Roo on the huge playground Uncle DelLoy made last summer. Abby loved going down the slide and pretending to be a horse. Auntie Roo was just glad to be with her two cutest nieces this weekend. Sorry you missed out Adam!!
It wasn't warm enough to go boating, unfortunately, but we enjoyed a good game of soccer. Mike and Becca were on a team and Jon, Jordan, and me were on the other team. I think it was fair considering Jordan doesn't play soccer at all. Jon and I won, but only because I held Becca down while Jon scored. Hey, fair is fair in family and soccer...right?! All in all, a great relaxing weekend at the Lake. I hope there are plenty more to come this summer!

1 comments:

Kelli said...

Natalie:

I have been reading your blog ever since you put up the first post. It is a lot of fun watching Sarah grow. My sister is having a little girl in August, and it would be great if she'd start a blog like yours!

Take care,
Kelli