Monday, March 3, 2008

Logan Trip




Sarah and I enjoyed a weekend in Logan with Nana, Bumpa, and Uncle Jon. We went shopping at Dillards where I found some really awesome deals on shoes!! Yeah, every woman needs at least 10 pairs of shoes. If the world came to an end at least we would have a pair of shoes for every possible activity that will come our way.

Sarah had her Easter pictures taken--I don't have them yet, they are on Liz's camera--and let me tell you, they are so blasted cute!! No prejudice held here, right?! I bought her some bunny ears, made some hair bows, and dressed her up in a yellow poofy dress. She looked like a doll!! I'll be sure to post pictures of her Easter pics as soon as I have them.

I also signed up to be a Private Quarters Consultant, just another way I am trying to provide for the family. If you don't know what Private Quarters is, you can check them out at http://natalieresch.privatequarters.net/ or http://www.myprivatequarters.com/. The bed, bath, and spa products are really inexpensive for the quality of the products. I am excited to be selling for them. Best part is, I am the first consultant in SLC to be selling Private Quarters. My aunt is the first in Utah.

Sarah had fun playing with my parents dog, Sam, who is 14 years old. He is an old, stinky dog, but the best dog you can ever ask for. He mainly slept while I was there, but he did come over and give Sarah a nice, gentle kiss on the forehead. What a pooch! (In the picture he is sleeping, not dead as some may think...Liz?!).

0 comments: