Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Feeling Better, FINALLY!!

So, I finally feel a little better from the retched stomach flu! It has been 4 days and I still feel queasy, but at least I can eat and keep hydrated. Sarah, fortunately, hasn't gotten it. I, however, passed it on to my little brother in Logan, who then has spread it to the rest of the family. So, SORRY!! I wish this illness on no one, including my worst enemies!

Sarah is as cute as can be! She is such a sweetheart. She is a little confused with the daylight savings time, but she is doing pretty good considering. She is waking up now around 6:30-7am ready to party, but she is so tired by 7:30-8pm I feel bad for trying to keep her up. Perhaps in time she will migrate to her normal bedtime, 8:30pm. I know Anna will be grateful since she hasn't seemed to have a chance to 'sleep-in' since daylight savings came.

Cheers! Natalie

0 comments: