Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July


My 4th of July was great. We started off the weekend by going to a Real SL soccer game on Friday. It was a blast with my entire, save Jon, family there. Justin and Lindsey were up from Arizona for a cousins wedding on her side and were able to spend part of the weekend with us. Real won 5-0 making for an exciting game. We saw fireworks and Sarah was just estatic. She kept laughing and pointing at the fireworks and announcing to everyone that those big sparkles in the sky were fireworks. It was adorable.

On Saturday we spent time at Bear Lake. It was great fun. I wish I could spend all my summer days there and at Cottonwood. That would be heaven to me. Sarah loved it. It was a bit chilly because of the wind, but all a kid needs is a bucket, a shovel, and an inch of water and they will have fun. Sarah loved spending time with her cousins Abby and Aiden as well. She loves them and is always asking to see them.

Sunday we spent in Logan. It was a nice, relaxing Sunday. That evening my sisters threw me a "sprinkle" baby shower. It was a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone who came! I had a blast. Also, Anna mentioned to me that she is planning a SLC baby shower for the end of July. So, I'm looking forward to that.

Monday and Tuesday were spent at Bear Lake. Jordan took those days off work so he was able to join us. We had a lot of fun. It was windy again, but I thought it felt pretty nice outside. Everyone else said it was a little chilly. I suppose being pregnant I am warmer blooded right now.

I wish the week lasted longer, but alas, life must return. Looking forward to Pioneer weekend.

0 comments: