Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Garden


So, here are some pictures of my beautiful garden. I don't think I have a green thumb like my mother or any of my grandmothers, but I do like to grow things--especially lilies. Lilies have been my long time favorite flower. In fact, lilies were the main flower at my wedding nearly 7 years ago.
I like to think my garden is a little unique. I love planting flowers you can't buy just anywhere. Of course I do have some of the usual, like lavender, but I have other flowers and plants that haven't been seen in nurseries here in Salt Lake. Thier names? Well, that's for the gardener to keep to herself :o).
Thanks to my little sister for telling me what colors of plants to plant in my garden and for my mom who mainly designed the layout of my garden 5 years ago. Just goes to show someone who knows what their doing, ie my mother, beautiful gardens are created.

0 comments: