Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Books *Sighs*

Well, I have officially finished writing 2 books this week alone. Wow, what a relief and a sadness. I think I've placed myself in a complete emotional whirlwind. It's not easy writing sequels, especially to books that are pretty involved, if you know what I mean.

Well, if anyone had read my first book, An Unforeseen Life, then they know what I am talking about. My sequel, or the second book which is completed but needs editing is called A Forsaken Life, and the third is called A Persevered Life. I am not completely attached to the third title, but the other two I am liking. Anyway, I wrote a YA, LDS fiction as a stress reliever from book 3 of my Life saga and it is entitled, Wherefore Art Thou?

If anyone wants to read Wherefore Art Thou? I would love some editing help :o). I'd like to pursue publishing this one as well. I have high aspirations, I know, but always trying is the key to success. Just keep in mind though, it is Christian Fiction and completely different than anything I've ever written before. Any takers...?

1 comments:

Megs said...

I would Love to read your books!!! Send them my way. Did you find a publisher, I know you were having issues with it.