Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Baby Animals

On Saturday, after Sarah's swim lessons, Anna and I went to Jordan's work for their big community event. They had a tent full of baby animals and I couldn't resist snapping some cute pictures. Sarah loves animals, so this was really neat for her.
She loved, repeat, loved the goats! She also liked the little piglets. She didn't dare touch them though, but that is okay. We all know pigs aren't the cleanest of animals.

Sarah also wanted to touch the big horns on the papa goat. Well, I wasn't sure if he was in a happy mood, so we sort of stayed away from him. But, he was pretty big, as you can see!
It was a fun weekend!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I love the pics...She is getting so big and I just love her bow!!

Megs said...

So so cute, she is so big, I can't believe how much she has grown. I but she was so excited to see and pet all the animals