Friday, April 24, 2009

Eye Appointment

Well, I had to see the optmologist yesterday...the verdict: I have to wear glasses all the time now. Apparently staring at a computer screen for 8+ hours a day isn't too healthy for my eyes. Not to mention all the time I spend reading and writing as well. All well, I suppose it was destined to be. Maybe now my headaches will go away :o)

But, one good thing happened at my appointment...who'd you guess came walking through the doors as casual as casual could be?! Pres. Thomas S. Monson that's who!! Everyone knew him there and greeted him just as nicely as they had greeted me!

Apparently my eye doctor gives free service to all the General Authorities, so they come to him for service. Not to mention, my eye doctor is one of the best in the state of Utah. Pres. Monson broke his glasses and they needed to be fixed, so right on the spot, they fixed them. I was mustering up the courage to speak to him when I was called back for my eye exam, so I never got to introduce myself to him. But, all I could think of was, "The prophet is three feet away from me!!" It was neat, although I never introduced myself to him. He's pretty tall too, just like Jordan.

Well, that's about all the current news I have. Have a blessed weekend everyone!!

1 comments:

Munford Family said...

Wow! That would be awesome!!