Monday, March 23, 2009

Tired, but alive and well...

Well, the show went really well. I can't wait to see it on DVD. One of the Brethren from the Stake is a videographer and he taped the show for us. I am hoping it turns out well since there are several of you who want to see the show. It was a great turn out and a great success.

Sarah is doing well. The Stake President said Sarah is the most loved baby in the entire Stake and I don't doubt it. She knows so many people now and they all love her back. Sarah is especially smitten with the Stake President's son, Ty. She always points to him and says, "Ty!" It is adorable!

Well, I am glad the show is over now so I can get to bed at a descent hour, but I am really sad. I've worked with some remarkable people and I am going to miss interacting with them as much as I have. But, I know the associations will last forever (or so I hope!!).

Jordan was awesome and did a lot of the tech for the show. He learned a lot about what goes into a production and I think he has found a new respect for theater. It is hard work, but well worth the outcome. He also learned that yes, I do know what I am talking about :o). JK, he already knew that.

Now that the show is over, I am looking forward to a week long cruise to Alaska with Jordan in May. Ahh, just the thought sounds relaxing and fun!!! Well, here I come diet...well, at least more full fledged than before!!

0 comments: