Monday, March 9, 2009

Daylight Savings Stinks!!!

Well, I am tired and sort of grumpy. I don't like the time change, but I suppose it isn't something I can control unless I live in Arizona. All well.

Rehearsal was okay on Saturday. It was fun, but we still have some work ahead of us. Overall though, I am really impressed we're pulling this show off with only 12 rehearsals. Completely unheard of for a musical that isn't working with professional actors and actresses. I hope everyone can see how hard we've worked!!

Also, come and see the show! It is next week. I can't believe how time as flown by!! Performances are: Thursday March 19th at 7pm, Friday March 20th at 7pm, and Saturday March 21st at 2pm. The location of the church is 6220 W. 7000 S., West Jordan. Easiest way to get there is go up 6200 S. till you can't go any further, turn left onto High Bluff Dr., drive through the coldasack, and then you'll be spit out onto 7000 S. Turn right, and the church is right there. You can't miss it. It is huge and red brick.

We were at rehearsal on Friday and I took Sarah with me. I asked her to smile and this is what I got...

She pulls the wackiest faces sometimes! I suppose she takes after me, since everyone tells me I'm really animated when I speak.

Sarah is doing so much better now! She was even well enough to go to church this week. She had fun in nursery, but then got tuckered out (our church is from 1-4pm) so she decided to go to sleep in daddy's arms. She had an eventful weekend though, she got to come to rehearsal this Friday and dance with everyone. It was so cute! Here's a video.


0 comments: