Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Trip

Sarah and I went up to Logan and left Daddy (Jordan) home for Valentines day this weekend. This was the first weekend, since the beginning of January, that I didn't have a rehearsal....so....Logan I went! I haven't seen my family since Christmas and I couldn't pass up this opportunity.


Sarah also learned a new word. Deer, or she says, "deh". There is a family of 8 deer living between my mom's home and my grandpa Harris'. They come and eat anything they can find between the houses, which usually means wheat from the pheasant feeder and bird seeds from the bird feeder. Sarah loved watching them. But, could you help it? They are so pretty!


Here is a cute picture of Sarah eating a banana. I couldn't help but take a picture of her eating! She shoves her mouth full I don't even know how she chews!


We made rock jewelry as well. It was pretty fun. I made a necklace for Grandma Harris and Grandma Thorne. I also made a key chain for Jordan, which I forgot to give to him yesterday, so he will get it today. I will give it to him today. This is a picture of my mom and my little sister Becca...and the mess we made!!

We also went and saw 'Peter Pan' the musical at my old high school. It was really good and cute! I took Sarah and Abby, my niece, with me and Mom came too. Abby and Sarah clapped so hard to bring Tinkerbell alive I thought they were going to bruise their hands! It was cute. Abby asked when she would get to go back and see Peter Pan again. She loved the pirates and Tiger Lily as well.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm glad you had a good time, we all need some fun in our lives!!

Megs said...

it sounds like you had a blast. I am so jealous I haven't been to Logan in a long time. And I miss your little one. :-)