Friday, February 20, 2009

Sarah's Princess Chair

Sarah got a pink princess chair yesterday! It finally came in the mail! When I pulled it out of the box and told her that it was her very own chair, the biggest, cutest smile plastered on her face. She immediately grabbed all her stuffed animals and her blanket and sat down in her very own chair! It was so cute!!

Jordan, Anna, and I have been working hard the last few days getting our stage done. Jordan, the amazing stage tech he is (he has absolutely no experience so I had to teach him) is putting together an extension of the stage. I told him what I wanted and he is building it out of pallets. On top of the pallet stacks we are putting flat particle board which is pictured below. Jordan and Anna painted for hours, in my garage, on Wednesday till it was done. The end product...a very fine top pieces of a stage!


2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh I love the new chair, and she looks adorable!

Megs said...

I love the chair she is so cute in it. I can't wait to see your play, I am excited!!