Monday, February 2, 2009

Baby Daisy

My mother-in-law has a little cocka-poo dog who is whitish-yellowish in color and a little toy dog. His coloring is pretty similar to Daisy's coloring on her back. When Buster sees Sarah, he gets a little scared and runs and hides under Great-Grandma Opal's arms or feet. Sarah went to Grandma Resch's the other day and saw Buster, whom she normally calls "Daisy", looked at him and said, "Baby Daisy". So, now in her mind Buster is "Baby Daisy". It is so cute!!

Superbowl was fun. We had Jordan's family come over and Karina (Anna's friend). We had brauts, which Jordan bought spicy ones!!, chips, poppers, hamburgers, and the list continues. It was a good game too! I'm surprised I sat down and watched some of it. Normally I just watch commercials.

I had to sub in nursery again, so Sarah and I stayed the entire time at church (till 4 pm which makes her miss nap time). We got home and quickly laid Sarah down for a nap. She slept from 4:15-6:30 when I woke her up. I wanted her to go to bed at the same time as normal, 8pm, so I felt bad waking her up, but I didn't want to stay up late or wake up at 4am cause she was awake. Anyway, so Sarah enjoyed the snacks and a hamburger and spending time with Grandma Resch who read book after book to her while watching the game.

Rehearsals were great. I am excited for the show!! Only 7 more weeks and the show begins!

0 comments: