Thursday, January 8, 2009

Missouri Pictures!

Jordan sleeping at the Denver Airport on the way to Kansas City, MO. He doesn't look too comfty, huh?While Jordan was sleeping, Sarah was on the go. I was walking around the airport with her in Denver for a while before Jordan took her for walks. It was cute, fun, and exhausting!!

We got to Kansas City without too much of a delay in Denver (they had to wait for the cleaning crew to show up, so our flight was delayed 30 minutes. As soon as we did, we talked a little and then I was off to bed with Sarah. The next day we went skeet-shooting and Sarah found a new friend! I wasn't sure of the dogs name, but Sarah called him "Daisy". So, I think that is his new 'adoptive' name.




Here is another adorable, one of my favorite pictures of Sarah Marie, my little angel!


Here is a picture of Lincoln (Sarah's cousin), Jordan, and Sarah all reading together. Isn't that just adorable?! Well, I couldn't take just a picture of Jordan reading with the kids, so here is one of Rob and the kids.


Sarah and Lincoln got along well and by the end of the trip they were finally sharing (well, sort of). They are really cute together!


Here is one of my favorite pictures of Lincoln. This was taken at the Steamboat Arabia Museum just outside the entrance. Cute, huh?


We can't forget Isabella either. So here are some pictures of her and her and Sarah.






I have plenty more pictures, but I can't post them all here. But, these are some of my favotires from the trip. (Rednecks use a stroller as a gun rack...) The second is a picture of Sarah and Jordan asleep at the Denver Airport on our way home. Precious, huh!

0 comments: