Friday, January 16, 2009

5 Year Anniversary!

Well, Jordan and I have officially been married and survived the last 5 years all while still being in love. But, by looking at this picture you'd say he loved the dog more than me, huh. JK, I caught this picture one morning and I couldn't resist the photo op!


Hmm, I think that is a some sort of milestone in today's day and age, wouldn't you say? Jordan told me last night that he wants to take me on a 7 day Alaskan cruise in May!! Yeah for us!!! I am so excited to go to the one state I've never been, but always have dreamed about! If I had a choice I would live in Alaska for part of the year and then come back to UT for Alaska's dark season. I love the mountains and the ocean and it is all mixed together in Alaska!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Happy Anniversary I hope you have a wonderful one!!

Megs said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! I am so jealous that you guys are going on the cruise, you guys are going to have some much fun and I am going to want to see lots of pictures.