Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008


Well, Halloween was a blast! Sarah was by far the cutest Ariel ever to exist! She is such a doll! We had a lot of fun walking around the "Trunk-or-Treat" at the park while Jordan gave candy out to kids at the car. Everyone thought our combo was great: Ursula and Ariel. I have to admit, we looked pretty darn good!

After we passed candy out and walked around the park we headed home for Uncle Robert's 22nd birthday party. We had chili and pumpkin squares while watching "Hocus Pocus". Later we watched "Ghost Whisperer" because Lynette is hooked on the show and had to watch the Halloween special.


On Saturday Anna and I pulled out the veggie garden while Sarah played happily in her porta-crib. It was hard work, but the relief knowing it is done is worth a thousand words. Then, I decided it was time to fold laundry...yuck! That and cleaning the closet are the two worst chores to ask me to do! I don't like doing them at all! Well, I did (sighs). But, something good came out of it. Sarah has learned how to blow kisses!




Sunday Sarah woke up ill. She is still ill today as well. I wonder if she caught something while out. It seems like it has been too long since she spent time with Nana to catch her cold. I think there must be something going around this time of year cause Sarah isn't feeling well at all, poor doll!


Daisy decided it would be fun to play with Sarah's balloon she got at the store on Saturday, so here is a funny video of my "blonde" dog. This is how we exercise Daisy Mae...



1 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh for cuteness...and love the doggy having fun with the balloon!!