Monday, November 8, 2010

November Fun

Well, this month has already gone by so fast. I know it is only the 8th, but still, it's zipped right by. I go back to work on Wednesday of this week and I know time will only go by quicker.

It's been great having Jon home. Sarah loves him! He made a huge pile of leaves for her to hide and jump in. She would cover herself and then hold really still. As soon as we were close enough, she'd jump out of the leaves and shout, "Here I am!" It is so adorable! Daisy had just as much fun I think. She would jump up into the air, catch all the leaves she could, and then eat them. Jon has found this to be very entertaining. There really is a reason we call her Crazy Daisy.


Daniel is growing right up. He has learned to smile, not just when there's gas, but really smile. It is so neat. He also plays with his toys. He's only 8 weeks old, but he's figured out how to play with his toys and make rattling noises with them. He also laughs. It is a cute laugh. I can tell he's still trying to really figure out how to do it. He's such a smiley, happy baby. I couldn't ask for more. I've really enjoyed being a stay at home

mother.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Your kids are so cute Natalie! And Daniel is growing so fast!!

Megs said...

Daniel is going to be a smarty pants just like his sister. I mean come on he has his parents genes. I can just picture Sarah jumping out of the pile of leaves, so adorable. Love you guys!!!