Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween


Well, I finally found my camera! Yeah!! I lost it the day of Halloween/the day Utah celebrates Halloween anyway. We carved pumpkins on Friday to start things off. Nana helped Sarah while Dada watched Daniel.

I was able to take some photos of Sarah as Cinderella and some of Daniel as Gus-Gus, but not too good of ones. They were so cute! I sewed both costumes. I went as a witch because Sarah kept saying I was one. I just went with the flow. Too bad the weather didn't cooperate this year. We've been pampered the last two Halloweens with really warm weather.


On Sunday Daniel was blest in church. It was great and Jordan gave a wonderful blessing. He blessed Daniel that he'd seek and education and enjoy learning, that he'd listen to and obey his parents, have a desire to serve a full time mission, and marry a worthy woman in the temple. He also blest him that he'd be healthy and strong. All wonderful, wonderful things.

Jon also gave his mission report since he got home from Cebu, Philippines on Thursday. It was great doing both of them together and seeing all the family. We hosted Jordan's family for the weekend. It was a great week, although busy and stressful.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Adorable Natalie, You are so talented on making there costumes!

Gail said...

Cute costumes! Daniel is adorable by the way.

Amanda said...

Love the costumes! Wish I could have been there for the blessing...can't wait to meet little Daniel someday! Love you guys!

Megs said...

You did an amazing job on the costumes and I think you make the cutest witch out there!