Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Verdict

Well, the picture says it all.
First, I must say, I knew it was a boy from the start. I had a dream about a month or so after I had Sarah and I knew from then on my next was a boy. So, having said that, here's the proof. Now Jordan and I are debating over every boy name there is. We both listed about 50 names yesterday and we only agreed on two thus far: Daniel and Bryce. There are many more names out there, but that's what we have so far.

Here's a cute little picture of his body. He's still really skinny and so you can see his bones. Really quite neat, I think.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Sooooo excited for you guys!!!!! :) Big Hugs!!!

Munford Family said...

Congratulations! We need to get together sometime!

Brooke said...

Congrats I'm so excited for you and let me tell you having one of each is so much fun!!

Gail said...

Boys are fun! Didn't Sarah want a little brother? Yay! I'm so excited for you!