Tuesday, December 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jordan!!!

Well, it's official. My honey is 28 YEARS OLD TODAY!! Two more years and we'll really have a party!!

Just had to announce it to the world that Jordan was born 28 years ago here in Salt Lake City. Good thing too, otherwise I'd probably be some old dog woman (not cat 'cause I'm really allergic) and living on my own somewhere on a farm being a hermit and reading books all day. Without Jordan my life would really be boring and meaningless (not to mention I wouldn't have the cutest most beautiful daughter ever!!). He's truly my one and only and I'm grateful to have found him before some other girl had a chance to snatch him up. Happy Birthday Honey! Love you much!!

2 comments:

Munford Family said...

Happy Birthday Jordan!
You better invite me in two years!

Megs said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN!!!! Hope you have a good one. I thought you and Richard were the same age but he is a year older.