Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Princess Sarah

Sarah had some pictures taken about two weeks ago when I was up in Logan for my mom's birthday. Sarah is so adorable, isn't she?! I'm one proud mother.

Sarah has been doing so great at potty training! She got some really cute panties for her birthday and since then we've been working on potty training. Last night Sarah had a breakthrough. She finally went on the potty...sitting down!! Yeah!! Today Daddy had her this morning and he took her to Wal-Mart (to get Anna's tire fixed) in her panties. She was so good. He tried to take her potty there, but she wanted nothing to do with it. So when they got home, Daddy sat her on the potty and she went!! Yeah for Sarah! She got a sticker to put on her chart and also a treat for being so good. Well, I hope these potty training days go by quick. I can't wait to hear the words, "Mommy, I need to go potty!!"
Sarah also was gifted some dress-up clothes from her cousin Abby. Sarah loves the Snow White costume because it glitters. She was running around the house, more like dancing in circles, on Sunday I had to take some pictures of her. She's such a little princess!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Those pics turned out adorable and Yes she is one gorgeous girl!! Congrats on Potty Training its a wonderful thing!! :)

Megs said...

OH my, you guys are going to have your hands busy when she gets older. She is beautiful (I wanted to use gorgeous but Brooke got to it before me... dang it!) But I mean it she is so BEAUTIFUL.

I will have to have a talk with her when she gets older and let her no matter how old she gets she will never be to old to dress up in pretty dresses. I still do it. Love her so much