Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Poor Little Sarah!!

Sarah has a double ear infection and is breaking two teeth at once!! Poor thing! I took her to the doctor yesterday after I noticed she was grabbing at her right ear. I asked Jordan if she had been doing that all day while I was at work and low and behold, she had been. So I immediately called the doctor and they were able to get her in that very day.


So poor Sarah had to see the doctor last night at 8:40pm when she is normally sleeping. The doctor said that Jordan and I have been very lucky to have such a healthy baby since this was her very first time seeing the doctor for an illness. I told the doctor that Sarah normally sleeps from 8:30pm - 5:30am and lately she had been waking up screaming during the middle of the night. She reiterated how lucky I am to have such a good baby (I already know I do...Sarah was definitely sent first for a reason because after my pregnancy I needed a good baby).

After the appointment we had to pick up her prescriptions so we had to drive to Walgreens 24 hour window to get them. We didn't get home till a little after 10pm, 1 1/2 hours past her bedtime. The poor thing was in pain, hungry, and exhausted!!

But, we did get ear numbing medicine so all in all she won't be in anymore pain. The doctor also put her on some antibiotics. Sarah is taking this all in good stride. She is actually enjoying the taste of the medicine and not spitting it out. Keep Sarah in your thoughts! I can't wait till she is past this troublesome stage.

But, on Sunday we had a good day considering. Here is a video of Sarah making some of her famous sound effects. Let me tell you, the Elders in church thought it was pretty funny to have a baby making farting noises behind them during the lesson. Sarah also makes a cute sniffing sound effect, but I couldn't capture it on video. Trust me, I am on the look out and will catch it soon. She makes the cutest face!!



Isn't my little baby so adorable?! She learns all her noises from me, despite Jordan thinking he had something to do with them. Well, whatever floats his boat, right?!

1 comments:

Munford Family said...

I know how you feel Sarah!
We have been sick too. We hope you feel better!