Friday, April 4, 2008

Feeding Herself!!!

So, last night we had some Italian food...well, Natalie's version of macaroni marinara. And yes, I did make the sauce from scratch as always. I like homemade sauce better than canned because the flavors are more fresh and you know what is in the sauce, especially sodium.

Anyway, I decided to have Sarah join us since I normally give her a cookie or toast to eat while we eat (this way both Jordan and I can eat at the table together as a family instead of tag teaming like we did when Sarah was younger). At first the noodles were too slippery, but when they started to dry out and become sticky Sarah had an easier time figuring out how to pick up the noodles and stick them in her mouth. She is 7 1/2 months old and can successfully, although slowly, feed herself. What a big girl!!

The movie kind of cuts out a little early, so there are two parts. Here is...drum roll...

Sarah the Big Noodle Eater Part I

Sarah the Big Noodle Eater Part II


Now we really have to watch what she grabs!

0 comments: