Monday, July 18, 2011

House Update

Well, the house is coming along! Yeah!!! It is so great to see things moving right along. We should have paint on by the end of this week and then we start on flooring!! So excited. Jordan is smiling (his usual cheesy grin) as he's carrying a mirror into the house for us to see if it's big enough.

Anyway, back to the house. We're also prepping the yard for sprinklers and landscaping. Jordan and I are going to do all the work (yikes!) but we're looking forward to it. The Parade of Homes is coming up in the next two months and we have plenty to do to keep us busy.







The house is black in the picture because tomorrow they plan on stuccoing the house. Then they do the rock. I can't wait!!



On the other side of things, we're still remembering to have fun. We've been to Bear Lake more times this year than we have any other year--thanks to the 50 minute drive vrs. 3 hour drive. Kids and Mommy can handle the 50 minutes much better than the dreaded 3 hours. Sarah loves riding the horses at Bear Lake. She's always asking to go and stay the night, but she handles things well when we just take a day trip.






And...drum roll...Sarah has learned to go on the tube behind the boat! She's such a fish! I wonder who she gets that from....? Well, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, does it? She's very much like her Mom in that sense and opposite of her waterphobiatic father.



Daniel is growing right up! He's such a weed! He's not crawling yet, even at 10 months, but he's sure trying. I give it another week or two. Then, I'm certain of it, he'll start walking in just a short amount of time. He has such good sense of his feet, it'd surprise me if he wasn't walking soon after crawling.




Well, that's about it in a nutshell. The summer has been great! I'm so glad I can stay home with the kids and be a more active part of their lives. This is all I've ever wanted and I'm so blessed!




2 comments:

Megs said...

Looks like you guys have had tons of fun at Bear Lake. Wish I could join, lol but I work all the time!! I love you guys and miss you.

Megs said...

OH and the house looks amazing!!!! I am so excited for you guys cant wait to come see it.