Friday, July 22, 2011

Daniel is Crawling!

Daniel is crawling now!!! It took him 10 1/2 months, but he's doing it!!! Yeah!!! I bet he'll be walking here pretty soon.

Sarah is into face painting. So I've been putting my artisitic abilities to work (not that they're too good anyway) and have painted her face as a butterfly more than four or five times now. She enjoys it, so that's all that matters.

Daniel is shooting up like a weed. And he's a comedian! He loves making faces and then he'll continue to pull the face until someone laughs or pays him some attention. He's not shy, just like his sister. *Sigh* I have my work cut out for me yet.


I must say, however, that I have the two cutest kids there are on earth! Sarah with her off the wall sayings and Daniel with his faces. Surely he too will say off the wall comments and we'll just laugh and laugh and laugh.


Sarahism of the week:


Sarah: Nana, I love you.


Nana: I love you, too.


Sarah: So I peed in your toliet.

2 comments:

Munford Family said...

So cute! I wish we could see you guys sometime, it has been so long!

Megs said...

Oh my gosh I miss that little girl of yours, I cant wait to see. And hold that little chunk chunk of yours. :) Miss you guys!!!!