Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Daisy and her ACL

Well, it's official. Daisy Mae tore her ACL on Sunday. I took her to the vet yesterday and the verdict was as clear as day. Poor pooch has been holding her leg up since Sunday night. Anna, Sarah and I took her to the park to run and chase tennis balls and soon after we were finished, Daisy was limping home and then refused to use the leg.


I'm scheduling surgery for her today. I'm not sure when, since we have Sarah's party at Bear Lake this Friday, but I know it'll be soon. I always said Daisy had been cheap...but it wouldn't stay that way since she is a ditz and a lab. (This picture is of when Daisy was 4 months old--wasn't she cute?!)

My poor pooch! I hope surgery goes well and so do the 8 weeks of recovery!

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Poor doggy, I hope everything goes well for her and you guys!!