Monday, October 6, 2008

Ta-Da! Sarah Walks!

So, on Saturday night while all the men, minus Jordan, where at Priesthood session of General Conference for my church, Sarah walked! All by herself! She was playing with my cousin Niki's son, Colin (3), and was standing at the couch and I guess decided she could make it to the coffee table by herself and off she went! Naturally I freaked out! I was lying on the floor watching the two kids play and Sarah took one, then two, and then three steps! I yelled at Jordan to come and watch, scared Sarah when I freaked out and she sat on the floor looking around to see what was making mommy freak out!

So we stood her back up and Sarah walked all the way to Nana! 4 steps! Then back to mommy! And then we decided she could walk to daddy so off she went to walk to Jordan. Jordan, however, was being sneaky! He kept scooting back! Sarah took 15 steps before Jordan stopped and grabbed her into a bear hug. It was so cute!! Yeah for Sarah Marie! I'm so glad I was able to see her first steps because I was working when she started crawling.

First steps October 4th, 2008 at 7:30pm, Grandma Harris' house in Logan!!

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Congrats!! How exciting, and so it begins!!