Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Deer Hunt

So, Jordan and I are preparing for the deer hunt right now. He is really excited, I am okay about it, but I am going to miss my little bug. Sarah is going to stay with Nana and Bompa for a few days and I am really going to miss my little wiggle worm. I am already sad just thinking about it.

But, I am excited to be taking off a few days of work and just letting stress wash off of me. It seems like everything inside builds up until I'm afraid I'm going to burst. But, I hear that I'm not the only one that happens to as well.

So, this weekend is the deer hunt, my brother Jon's mission farewell (he is going to Cebu, Philippines), and leaving Sarah in Nana's trusting hands for a few days. Wow, this is a big step letting someone else take care of your kid for a few days even though you know they will be fine.

I hope Nana is ready to keep up with Sarah...she's a pretty fast mover!

0 comments: