Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sharing

Sarah has learned how to share her toys! It is really cute. She will have something in her hand, like a toy, and if you say 'Can I see that?' or 'Share with me' she will pass the item on to you! It is so adorable!

Sarah isn't walking yet, and I think this is a blessing in disguise. At least that is what her pediatrician said. But, Sarah is a little climber! Thanks to her Bumpa's genes that is. She climbs onto everything! From chairs, to couches, to on top of her arcade table toy!! She once even climbed out of her highchair at Bear Lake and onto the table! Yikes! I think I have an adventurer on my hands!

Sarah went and got her 12 month shots last week and the Doctor official told me she wasn't 'huge' just 'big'. He measure Sarah twice because she was so tall!! She measured at a whooping 32" placing her in the 99th percentile in height! He said she is looking at being 6 feet or taller when she is full grown! I guess I better start looking for a good swimming and volleyball couch now!

She weighed in at 22lbs 4 oz placing her in the 70th percentile for weight. Which why he said she wasn't huge, just big. He said her proportions are good, but doesn't want her height to get to ahead of her weight. But as everyone can attest to, Sarah is an eater! She eats more than me!! Then again, I am on a diet.

All in all, everything is going great with the Resch family right now. We are heading into the fall season and preparing for the fun holidays ahead of us. Sarah is going to introduce herself as Ariel for Halloween, and I'm following the theme and am going to be Ursela. Jordan, however, isn't gracing us with a costume this year--as usual.

What about you? What are your costumes for this year?

0 comments: