Monday, September 15, 2008

Sarah's First Haircut!


Sarah Marie had her very first haircut! She was so good too! I thought for sure she was going to melt down and cry the entire time, but nope, she was better handled than me! I think I was more apprehensive than she was! She went to Cookie Cutters, they specialize in little tike haircuts, and sat in a pink car, which she tried to drive, and watched Pocahontas. It was a really good experience. Not to mention, I learned a really cute way to do Sarah's hair!
Sarah also had her 1 year pics done a week or so ago. She is such a doll! I had to add this photo in. I love it! She just has this classic look about her, don't you think? Thanks Auntie Liz for another perfect photo of my babe!
Sarah is also learning how to walk, but isn't quite there yet. She is trying though! She is so tall that it is hard for her to walk. She shuffles, stands by herself, and can walk with you with one hand. but doesn't dare do it by herself right now. Here is a video of Nana trying to help Sarah learn how to walk. Oh, and Sarah growls when she is upset, mad, or frustrated (you'll hear it in the video). I suppose it is better than throwing a temper tantrum, right?! Thanks Nana!!

1 comments:

Megs said...

Oh my gosh she is so adorable. that picture is so classic, i love it!!