Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sarah's First Hotel Stay

Hello All:

So, Sarah had her first hotel stay last night at the Little America Hotel in SLC. Jordan had a convention for work, "The Spirit of...Independence" and his work paid for a night at the Little America Hotel.

The room was gorgeous, I must say. It was all decorated in my favorite color, pink. The room was very large also. I was very surprised.

Anna was gracious enough to bring Sarah over to the hotel yesterday afternoon so I could have my "Sarah time" for the day. I spent a few hours with Sarah, fed her, and then was off to the Grand America for an Awards Dinner and Entertainment.

The dinner at the Grand America Hotel was delicious. I thought we would have the choice of either steak or chicken, but the gave us a portion of both! I was very surprised. The entertainment was also really good. He was a comedic magician.

After the dinner and show, which ended around 9:30pm, we headed back to the room. Sarah, apparently had been a little stinker for Anna and ate her entire bottle, fell asleep, but when put into her crib her eyes would fly open and a smile would appear on her little face. This happened twice. Third time, I suppose is the charm, she stayed asleep but her little hands forced themselves free of her swaddling.

Shortly after Jordan and I arrived back and were settling for the night, Sarah's eyes flew open once again. Well, mommy was there this time to put her to sleep and within 1o minutes Sarah was fast asleep. She slept till almost 4 am, which then I packed as much as I could and headed home since I would have to bring her home before I went to work anyway.

So, all in all, I think I am trying to say I didn't get too much sleep last night. The price of being a mommy, but one worth it.

0 comments: