Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sarah's birthday Party in SL


Since we celebrated Sarah's 3rd birthday at Cottonwood with my family, we decided to celebrate Sarah's birthday in Salt Lake with Jordan's side of the family. It was a lot of fun. We had a hot dog roast and cake. Daddy, ie Jordan, made the cake and let Sarah chose what to put in it. Of course, my little choco-holic decided on M&M's. So she had a vanilla cake with chocolate bits in it. From what everyone told me, it was a good cake. I got to decorate the cake for her. That's my favorite part anyway. I made another princess cake, similar to the one I made for her at Cottonwood, and decorated it up. She loved it.

After cake, we opened presents. Sarah got some new crayons, a Cinderella crown, earrings, bracelet, and necklace, some sidewalk chalk, and a new bike (that one was from Mommy and Daddy). Uncle Robert also promised to get her "Hannah Montana the Movie" which I know Sarah will love.

It was great getting together and spending some family time. I still can't believe my little baby is three!!! Time sure flies!!


1 comments:

Brooke said...

She is getting so big, Happy Birthday Sarah! I hope she is able to learn how to ride her bike soon, pedaling is hard but she will be doing it before you know it!