Friday, January 29, 2010

Going to Logan...

Well, finally Jordan and I are headed to Logan!! I haven't been there since Christmas and I'm in desperate need of some family time. I'm looking forward on taking a break from the basement as well. We've been working so hard all the time I'm looking forward to a 3 day break. Jordan might not admit it, but I think he's excited as well.

I'll post pictures of the basement soon. We've finished all the painting, baseboard, and casting. Now we have crown molding and tile work left before carpet comes. A lot of work, but we're getting there.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Enjoy your break!!

Gail said...

Hey, I didn't know you were putting yourself through the same torture we recently survived 2 years ago - not the family visit...ha, ha. The basement. Good luck. If you need any help, Mike did ours and he did an awesome job.