Friday, May 22, 2009

Off to Alaska I go!

Well, Jordan and I leave tomorrow for our trip to Alaska. Sarah is staying with Nana and Bompa in Logan and Anna is holding down the fort at home, literally. She's covering for me at work (just answering the phones) while I am out since the other admin has a sales meeting in Michigan she can't miss. It was bound to happen one day, both admin's out and no one to answer the calls. Well, thanks Anna!

Jordan and I are really looking forward to this trip! Fishing, whale watching, jeeping, and who knows what else may come our way! You have a great Memorial Weekend too!

1 comments:

Megs said...

I am soooooo jealous, and I know Richard will be too when he finds out!!! We both really really want to go to Alaska. You better have tons and tons of fun, for us too!! When you get back call us and we will come over and drool over your pictures.