Monday, August 11, 2008

Sarah's 1st Birthday!!

Well, a year has come! Sarah will be one this Thursday!! I can't believe how quickly it has all gone by. Soon she will be running around, talking on a cell phone, and driving! Scary!

For Sarah's birthday we are planning on going to Bear Lake and spending the weekend there. We're going to have a BBQ on the beach on Saturday for Sarah's birthday party. We're going to have some games and treats. I am pretty excited. I know Sarah won't remember this party, but everyone else will! Since the party is at Bear Lake I have decided on an 'Under the Sea' theme. I think it is going to be a lot of fun!!

Sarah is so close to walking! I can't believe it! But, I am glad she is preferring her crawling right now. I know as soon as she decides to walk I am in a load of trouble. She already climbs, I can only imagine the trouble she is going to get into once she can walk!

I will write more once Sarah's party has come and gone. I'll be sure to post pics as well. I hope everyone is planning on a fun weekend! I am!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow almost the big 1 already!! How exciting but sad too...Ya girl you just wait til she is walking!! I still can't believe my baby just turned 18 months and is in nursery, where does time go??

Munford Family said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!
Wow, has it been a year? I haven't even met her yet, we will have to do something sometime.